District And Sessions Court Sanghar Jobs 2020: The Governemnt and Session court is offering the latest jobs in Judicial District Sanghar. The Government is providing great opportunities for Sindh Court jobs for the eligible people at various posts and vacancies. District & Sessions Court Sanghar offering jobs for an uneducated person. No need for higher education. No TA/DA is admissible for District & Sessions Courts Sanghar Jobs. Apply before the last date.
Posts Name For District And Sessions Court Sanghar Jobs 2020:
- Book Binder.
- Naib Qasid.
Last Date For District And Sessions Court Sanghar Jobs 2020:
The registration starts from 09 December 2020 and the last date will be 31st December 2020. Interested candidates can only be applied before the last date otherwise applications will not be accepted. Interested candidates can be applied with complete detailed applications, Incomplete applications will not be accepted for District And Sessions Court Sanghar Jobs 2020. Kindly apply before the last date.
Advertisement for District And Sessions Court Sanghar Jobs 2020:
How To Apply For District And Sessions Court Sanghar Jobs 2020:
- Candidates fr the post of Stenographer BPS-16 may download the application form and challan form Sukkur University Website hhps://iba-suk.edu.pk/sts.
- All the candidates are required to send their applications along with attested copies of education documents CNIC, Domicile & PRC. two passport size copy addressing to the district & Sessions Judge Sanghar.
- The Last Date for submission of the application will be 31 December 2020.
- The separate application form may be filled and sent for each post. if applying for more than one post.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Govt servants should apply through proper channel.
- In case a Govt servant has served in connection with the affairs of Federation or the Province of Sindh for a period of fewer than three years, the upper limit shall be thirty years.
- The overage candidates, if qualified for the test/interview and selected for appointment on the basis of experience, qualification, and skills, the individual’s cases of successful candidates would be submitted to the Honourable Chief Justice Court OF Sindh, for relaxation in their upper age limit.
- Those who have already applied are directed to apply afresh.
- App applicants shall mention their call/contact number for further communication.
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for.
- The candidates at the time of the interview should bring along with them their original documents.
- The decision of the department selection committee DSC of this court shall be final.
- The list of eligible candidates for the posts at Sr. No 2 to 5 will be finalized and affixed in the notice Board of District & Sessions Courts Sanghar Along with a schedule of tests or interviews, which will be conducted by the DSC of this Court.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test and Interview.
|Job Category||Bachelor Jobs, DAE Jobs, Educational Jobs, Government Jobs, Master Jobs, Matric Pass Jobs|
|Posted Date||09 Dec 2020|
|Vacancy Location||Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization||District And Session Court|
|Jobs Industry||Legal Jobs|
|Jobs Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||31st Dec 2020|